RHO Group of companies introduced Red brick production machines to produce International stranded Red brick used for building construction, RHO hi-speed automatic Red brick production machine group is designed on German technology,and we fully reform the design of the equipment with most upto date international 3 dimensiondesign software (proENGINEER), and the design of the automatic production line is inaccordance with the national design criteria of the People’s Republic of China.
All machine parts, standardized parts and gearwheels are in metric system,100% made in China. The main parts of the machine group are withdrawing for maintenance and calibration purpose. : Electric system design criteria of the Red brick production machine groupThe design of the electrical system of the machine group is in accordance with the international
Designthe whole machine group adopted variable frequencyspeed control Red brick production machine group units at the end of the production line in hi-tech automation,
In general, brick making process divides to four processes, A. raw material treatment
B. brick making,C.dryer for brick, D. firing for brick, and every process will have great effect for the brick products, so we plan to control by microprocessor to reduce the mistake of people and increase the quality of products.
A. Pre treatment of raw material:
1. It is the important matter of selection of raw material, it need professional chemical analysis, whether the clay is suitable to make brick or not.
2. Blending of raw material will overcome the defect of material (contraction rate, cracks, etc…); proper blend will be good for dry and firing process.
3. Clay weathering process, those raw materials after blending need some proper time to keep fit condition process, then those clay will be send into clay storage house, and ready to be send into the production line.
4. When we select the raw material, we select the raw material without stone or crush stone as possible as we can, because in the raw material crushing process, those raw material with stone will increase very much of cost, also they will wear away the machinery parts.
B. Brick making
1. Clay Feeding: Feeder adjusts the quantity of clay, also utility many feeders to control the proportion of different soil.
2. Pulverizing: Offer many sets of crasher (depend on clay material) to crash the clay, in order to mix adequately by mixer.
3. Mixing: Utilize dual axle mixer, long distance mixing can mix adequately both different clay and water.
4. Extrusion: Send the material after mixing to the vacuum extrusion brick-making machine, extrude high-density clay bar.
5. Raw Brick Cutting: The clay bar will be cut into brick blocks by the automatic brick-cutting machine.
6. Raw Brick automatic loading: Put bricks on the kiln cars by the automatic loading machine, and then push into raw brick storage line.
C. Drying Process:
1. Raw brick storage line: Raw brick precede proper dry in the shade before enter the dryer can shorten dry time,provide higher production.
2. Turntable Process: In spite of raw brick want to go into dryer or tunnel kiln, it must pull the kiln car on the turntable by ground winch, then change railway, utilize hydraulic pressure pusher push kiln car into dryer or tunnel kiln.
3. Drying Process: Tunnel type dryer adopt several zones drying process (heating up from room temperature to 200~300 degree C), utilize exhaust fan in the tunnel kiln to offer the waste hot air to the dryer, not only drying fast and economizing the heating cost, it depend on the practical waste hot air condition, maybe need to install some auxiliary burner in the dryer.
D. Sintering Process:
1. Fuel: Selection of fuel can be coal, heavy oil, light oil, natural gas, LPG, buyer can selection through evaluation. If use coal for fuel, it must be pulverizing by a coal crasher (this will help coal for complete combustion), then utilize conveyor to send to top of tunnel kiln.
2. Combustion: Temperature control is important in the firing zones, different clay have different ideal firing temperature curve, our company adopt digital microprocessor controllers or personal computer plus PLC to control the temperature of tunnel kiln, it can keep on the best temperature curve to fire.
3.Cooling Process: The bricks go through firing zone and enter into cooling zone, utilize fan to draw the outside air of tunnel kiln into tunnel kiln for cooling, the exhaust fan will draw the waste hot air to dryer for heating source.
4.Finished Products: Those bricks go out the tunnel kiln, then they will be sent to finished products area to packing or go on the truck for transportation.
Fly ash hollow Brick making machine