Welcome to ECVERY
Cable rodding equipment for core wire winding
Cable rodding equipment for core wire winding
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Mr. Nie Xiangming
Tel : 86-0769-85314346
Fax : 86-0769-85390469
Product Detail
1.making comunication cables and datacables. 2.imported electromagetic powder clutch. 3.PLC auto tracking. 4.pitch range:7-50

Quick details:

Place of origin:Guangdong .China(mainland)



Usage:pair-twisting processes in making communication cables and datacables

Delivery &Packing&Payment term

Delivery: shippment

Packing: seaworthy packing or customized.

Payment term: FOB shenzhen, 30% deposit, the rest 70% will be payed before delivery.

Product details:


The high speed pair-twisting machine is suitable for stranding process in making bare copper wires and enameld cables.

Compostion of equipment:

Multi-head fine wire pay-off rack with tension control and host.


The electrio magnetic brake can be automatically activated when wires are broke.

Break-wire protection:

Once wire is broken ,the system will be stopped and alarm signal sent out.

Wding displacement:

Adjustable bearing-type displacement position, distance an breandth.


  Technical parameters/machine  TypeGJJ- φ 300
Feed wire diameter(mm)φ0.05- φ0.18
Stranding section arae(mm)0.0137-0.45
Max. rotation speed(rpm)3000
Twsit pitch range(mm)1.4-12
Twisting directions/z
Brake wayselectriomagnetic  
Power transimissionhigh-strength belt
Take-up tensionRe-set
Main machine power3.7kw
Figure dimension size2000X1000X1250

                                       WE        MANUFACTURE

Exturding machine:PVC,PP,PE,PV,NYLON etc. extruding machine

                               Silicon line,silicon tubu extruding machine

                              Tefln fine wire extruding machine

                              Sheath of optical extruding machine etc.

Stranding machine:High speed stranding machine,pair-twisting machine,

                               Spiral arm/frame hanging single stranding machine

                               Wire annealed twist machine.

Others: cable wrapping machine, injection machine,wire coilign take-up machine,

             cable marking machine,copper pre-heat machine etc.

           Welcome to our factory at your free time !!

Cable rodding equipment for core wire winding

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.