tin plate coil:
Payment terms: L/C; T/T (At least 20% Deposit for the first cooperation).
It can be used for making food cans, aerosol can, crown cap , chemical packaging, etc.
Packaging coils for shipment:
1) Coils are wrapped with V.C.I.paper
2) Inside and outside edges are protected with steel corner strips.
3) Protective covers are tied.
4) Coils are wrapped with galvanized steel or painted CR steel.
Applications of Tinplate:
Tinplate in primarily used for packaging food stuffs and beverages, also used in containers for oils, grease, paints, polishes, chemicals and many other products. Aerosol containers and caps and closures are also made from ETP.
Usage Precautions for ETP:
1.As ETP is covered by soft metallic tin coatings, due precautions should be taken not to cause scratches by rough handling or vibration during transportation.
2. Paintability, printability, solderability, and mechanical properties of ETP tend to deteriorates as time elapses after production. Use as soon as possible after delivery.
3.Although ETP has excellent corrosion resistance, it tends to rust in a humid atmosphere. Use as soon as possible after unpacking.
4.Tin is dissolved by a strongly alkaline solution. when using ETP for making cans for alkaline contents, paint the internal surface.
5.As contents that contain sulfur cause blackening of the ETP surface, paint the internal surface.
ETP for cans