1.The anti-seismic reinforcement of structural systems, such as highways, railway bridges, bridge piers, tunnels, columns, masonry walls, beams and slabs.
2. The increase of the loads, such as the following situations:
the use load of commercial buildings increases;
the tonnage of bridge vehicles increases;
heavy equipments in industrial buildings will be installed;
building functions will be changed.
3. The improvement of structural states, such as the following situations:
reduce the deformation;
reduce the stress of the original structure;
strengthen the crack.
4. The change of structural systems, such as the following situations:
change the position of walls and columns;
open floor slab holes.
5. The repair of damaged structures, such as the following situations:
materials in construction were aged;
steel bars were corroded;
Beach buildings were corroded;
vehicles were bumped.
6. The correction of mistakes in design or construction, such as the following situations:
the planting of reinforcing bars is insufficient;
the cross section of members is not enough.
Carbon Fiber Fabric