Welcome to ECVERY
KID'S JEANS
KID'S JEANS
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Mr. Chan Andy
Tel : 0086-757-25509898
Fax : 0086-757-25509893
Product Detail
SOFTER HANDING,GOOD WASHING,100% COTTON,HOTEST!!!!  

Fashionable,comfortable,high quality

Fabric: denim ,100% cotton /spandex

Washing: Enzyme wash,hand brush,

Fitting: Straight Leg/ Relaxed fitting, waist belt

Color: Black/blue/light blue/Dark blue/old dying colors are available

Size: According to different region

Accessor: Button,rivet,zipper

Lebel: main label,care label,washing label,size label

Payment Terms:

T/T in advance

T/T 30% deposit upon approval of  PP sample,Remaining 70% before shipment

Full irrevocable L/C

Lead time: 30-50 days after all details confirmed (Base on the order quantity)

KID'S JEANS

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.