. No muffin pan needed
. Oven safe to 500 Fahrenhe
. Convenient fill line
. Stain / Odor resistant
. Reusable, dishwasher safe
Use And Care:
1. Before first and after each use, wash cups in warm, soapy water or place in dishwasher. Do not scour with abrasive or pads. Be sure are thoroughly dry before using or storing.
2. Cookie mold can be placed in dividually on a flat baking pan. For best results, lightly spray baking surface with a non-stick cooking before baking.
3. Cookie molds are heat resistant up to 500 Fahrenheit and can withstand sudden changes to temperature, such as moving from freezer directly to oven.
4. When baking is complete, remove pan from oven and place on cooling rack until completely cooled. Allow baked goods to cool completely before removing.
5. For use in oven, toaster oven and microwave only. Never use silicone baking cups on gas or electric stovetops, on hotplates or under broilers.
6. Do not use knives or other sharp utensils on baking mold.
6pcs/set,1 plastic box/set
round silicone cookie mold baking cutter molds silicone biscuit molds