Welcome to ECVERY
Mens cheap plain hoody varsity heavyweight fleece pullover hoodie/hooded sweatshirts
Mens cheap plain hoody varsity heavyweight fleece pullover hoodie/hooded sweatshirts
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Mr. Luo Jack
Tel : 86-791-8202 0080
Fax : 86-791-8202 0080
Product Detail
1.Hoody with draw cord 2.Mens cheap plain varsity pullover hooded sweatshirts 3.Kangaroo pocket 4.OEM service

Mens cheap plain hoody varsity heavyweight fleece pullover hoodie/hooded sweatshirts  

Age Group: AdultsProduct Type:hoodySupply Type: OEM Service
Material: Polyester / CottonFabric Type: FleeceGender: men
Style: pulloverDesign: With HoodTechnics: plain dyed
Feature: Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkl...Season: Spring/autumn/winterPlace of Origin: Jiangxi China (Mainland)
Brand Name: ohyoungModel Number: MY-28color: customized
size: different sizeprice: factory pricesleeve: long
material: cotton/polyesterstyle: casualdesign: professional design
service: perfectdelivery: on timequality: high

1) Fabric: polyester/cotton

 

2) Style: plain dyed 

 

3) Design:Customers' Design Are Availiable

 

4) Colour:Various Colours Are availiable

  

5) OEM Orders Are Welcome

 

6) Customers' Logo Welcome

  

7)Quality:20 Years Experience Of Shirt Manufacturing,Proferssional

 

Workers And Machine

 

8)Guarantee:Good After Service

  

9) Package:One Piece In One Polybag, 50-100Pieces In One Carton,

 

Customers' Requirements Are Availiable

10)Advantages:Rich Sources Of Fabric

                             Quality Control

                             Advanced Equipment

                             Competitive Price

 

About us

    

We are a professional garment company. our factory name is : OH YOUNG GARMENT LIMITED ,our alibaba web is : ohyoungfashion.en.alibaba.com.

Packing

Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 50 to 100 pieces to a carton .if you have any special requirement in packing, please let us know, we will do them as per your requirement.

Fabrics

The clothing fabric could selected according your request.

Color

there are many colors to choose every style. Also as your request.

Delivery time

delivery of samples are about 3-5days.

delivery of bulk production is up to your order, but Our lead time can meet your

requirements for sure.

we send goods in time if you pay money quickly ,and you will be receive

 

them in 15 to 25 days

  

MOQ

   500 piece/style/color

   total MOQ:1000 pieceS per style

   The quantity is higher, the price is lower.

Payment

T/T: 30% deposite upon approval of pp sample, remaining 70% before shipment or T/T ect. we can accept T/T(western union ,bank transfer ) L/C ,and you can pay aliexpress

      

Our produces have high quality and price is reasonable .don't miss

 

chance to be our clients .I'll online all day ,contact me anytime 

                      my skype/ msn: ohyoung013

We can be satisfied with your demand, send me pictures will give our best price and

best qulity. Welcome to our company, we could design any style for you. We will do for

the most good faith factory, provides for you the highest quality service, most

remarkable quality, most fashionable design, most reasonable price. Our cooperation

will be a pleasant beginning and we hope to maintain good cooperation with you.

Mens cheap plain hoody varsity heavyweight fleece pullover hoodie/hooded sweatshirts

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.