parasols inspection service (parasols inspection service;inspection service;quality control)
The Pre-shipment inspection takes place when the merchandise is 100% completed, packed, marked and ready for shipment. Our inspectors randomly draw some samples from finished goods, based on statistical random sampling technique, commonly known as ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 MIL-STD-105E, BS6001, DIN 40080, ISO2859 or NFX06-022, to verify that the finished shipping lots conform to the clients specification, order, L/C, reference samples, etc.
The main aspects checked for FRI:
Style, color & material check
Size measurement if needed
After inspection, we will submit an inspection report with digital photos of all inspection details within 24 hours after the inspection is completed.
Toys, furniture, gifts, etc.
Garments, textile products, etc.
Electrical & Electronic Item
Home appliances, etc.
Mechanical items, machinery, etc.
We could arrange different types of inspections according to your specific requirements.
1. Authoritative and Impartial. We are accredited by CNAS to ISO17020, and the lab we use for product testing is accredited by CNAS to ISO17025.
2. Rich experience, we are an independent and professional quality control company,and our laboratories has over 20 years of operating history
3. Comprehensive report, Our report form can vary according to the client's reading preference.
4. Reasonable price (150$-280$). Payment after inspection for long-term cooperation clients
5. Easy to scheduling of services and control process online.
6. Under huge manufacturers, providesqualified suppliersfor buyer in China
7. Establish long-term cooperation relations, such as transnational enterprises.
1.Initial Production Inspection (IPI )
IPI focuses mainly on the quality of the components and materials used in the production process. It includes a visual check on the quality of packing materials and accessories.
2.During Production Inspection ( DPI)
DPI is ideal for shipments of substantial quantities, product lines with continuous production, strict requirements for on-time shipments, and as a follow-up if poor results were found during DPI.
3.Final Random Inspection ( FRI)
FRI is an evaluation of key products at the end of production, when a consignment is 100% manufactured and at least 80% packed. We will inspect the products final quality, quantity, packing. During quality check stage, we will check the marking, packing, appearance, workmanship, functionality and etc.
4.Container Loading Check (CLC)
Guarantee the finished and packed goods meet your specifications and are securely loaded for shipment.
5.Factory Inspections/Factory audit
Comprehensive assessment of the production facilities and organization according to ISO 9000 standard.
TTC laboratories have advanced testing facilities, and have professional engineers to offer all-around and comprehensive products testing services.
Company Website: www.ttc-test.com
parasols inspection service