Welcome to ECVERY
JACKET
JACKET
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Mr. Chan Andy
Tel : 0086-757-25509898
Fax : 0086-757-25509893
Product Detail
Denim jeans stylish ,comfortable,high-quality,fine workmanship 100%cotton fashion design  

Fashionable,comfortable,high quality

Fabric: denim ,100% cotton /spandex

Washing: Enzyme wash,hand brush,whisker

Color: Black/blue/light blue/Dark blue/old dying colors are available

Size: According to different region

Accessor: Button,rivet,zipper

Lebel: main label,care label,washing label,size label

Payment Terms:

T/T in advance

T/T 30% deposit upon approval of  PP sample,Remaining 70% before shipment

Full irrevocable L/C

Lead time: 30-50 days after all details confirmed (Base on the order quantity)

 Provide OEM

if you interesting in our products please inform ue without hesitate

JACKET

Ads by Google
Related Tags

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.