Welcome to ECVERY
wholesale miss me jeans
wholesale miss me jeans
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Mr. Liu Elephant
Tel : 86-20-36339799
Fax : 86-20-36225096
Product Detail
1.Fashion jeans, Jeans fashion 2012 2.500 MOQ & Competitive Price 3.20-year OEM & ODM experience 4.Garment Factory

Feature

 

BRANDFEL
ADVANTAGEFashion design denim jeans pants
Soft handle denim
Good wash
Best workmanshi
FABRICMaterialMen's 100% cotton
Women's 98% cotton +2% spandex
Weight9-12 oz
TextureTwill, vertical slub, cross slub
WASHINGColorsThree different colors can be chosen at same time
CraftWhisker, wrinkle, hand-needle, hand brush, monkey wash, sand blast, grinding, garment wash, enzyme wash, stone wash, tie dye, dip dye
FITTINGSkinny fit, straight leg, boot-cut, flares, shorts, capri
DECORATIONEmbroidery, print, diamond, beading, etc
BUTTON/RIVETDifferent shape, colorful, diamond, emboss/concave words, etc
ZIPPERBrass, anti-brass, copper, anti-copper, silver, gun metal, pewter
LABELSMain label, care label, washing label, size label, flag label, metal label, decorative label
SIZEAccording to customer's requirement
PACKINGPacking 1pc/polybag*12/carton
Carton(cm) the measurement of carton is depends on you!
MOQ500 pcs
PAYMENT TERMTT (30%prepaied, 70% before delivery), TT(100% paid)
SAMPLE TIME5-10 days
LEAD TIME30-45 days after jeans samples and all details are completely approved
SUPPLY ABILITY300,000 pairs of jeans per month

  

Production Procedure

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing & Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

Payment Terms & Leadtime

Payment Terms

TT(100% paid)

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

35~45 days after all the details are completely approved

 

wholesale miss me jeans

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.