Welcome to ECVERY
2012 New Style Skinny Women Fashion Denim Jeans
2012 New Style Skinny Women Fashion Denim Jeans
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Mr. liu zanping
Tel : 086-769-89027168
Fax : 086-769-89027169
Product Detail
1.98%cotton+2%spandex denim woman jean 2.Color:black 3.skinny 5-pocket style 4.zip Ykk,Button fly machine wash price

ladies' jeans

1)  Fabric Detail: Denim, 100%cotton 2) Washing detail: dying colors, wrisker3) Fitting: relaxedSize: According to different world market4) Trimming detail:  printed, buttons/rivets  Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc.Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc.5) Packing: according to clients requirements 6) Minimum quantity: 200pcs7) Payment Terms:     T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.

If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for further information,.

We have our design, also do OEM work. Orders are welcome.

2012 New Style Skinny Women Fashion Denim Jeans

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.