Welcome to ECVERY
2011 sleeveless epaulet splash-ink pattern printed dress
2011 sleeveless epaulet splash-ink pattern printed dress
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Ms. wu Luisa
Tel : 0086-0769-85221883
Fax : 0086-0769-81611979
Product Detail
2011 sleeveless epaulet splash-ink pattern printed dress 1.sleeveless 2.splash-ink dress 3.printed dress 4.sample: 3 days

Specifications:please read me carefully

Ladies trend jumpsuit

Style No



Make to order


200 pieces

Size & Color

any size any color according to the clients’requirement

Fabric available

hight quality heavy chiffon,it won’t be out of shape,bright colors,absorbing

eyeball,it can change other fabric depends on your demand.


100% handmade


about 30°C,not chlorine bleaching, tumble dry low heat,airing


Get latest price, ( Large quantity, discount more )

Leading time

15~20 days after contract for MOQ,20~35days after contract for large quantity order

Shipping Way&Time

Small quantity by Express Delivery ( Fedex:3-4 days; TNT:4-7 days;EMS:7-10 days;  DHL:4-5 days ); Large quantity shipping by sea or by air.


(1) Receive rush order

(2) Every apparel can be made accurate by your demands, changes to your design.

(3) Accept customer’s size and plus size

(4) You also could provide the pictures you like then we will manufacture them perfectly

(5) We aim to offer 100% quality apparels.

(6) Keep smooth delivery on time

(7) free sample,we will return sample fee by the order placed

Terms of Payment

30% deposit should be payed upon sign the contract,the balance payed before shipment, and the rest 70% will be paid before the big cargo shipping!T/T, L/C(Irrevocable L/C at sight),west union.


we can provide the sample in 4-5days, and per style per sample need cost 50$ and the expess shipping fee, but the 50$ will be return to you after the big cargo is OK!

2011 sleeveless epaulet splash-ink pattern printed dress

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.