provide powerful suction to remove the venoms and poisons caused by mosquitoes, snake, wasps, bees or scorpion bites or stings
1. Plastic box and extractor (1 extractor pipe & 4 different nozzles for different wound area)
2. 1 PC Shaver (one time use, to clear the body hair of the wound for hermetic aspirating)
3. 2 PCs Alcohol prep pad (to sterilize the wound)
4. 1 PC Rubber tourniquet (to slow the flow of the venom in the body)
5. 2 PCs adhesive strip (1.9x7.2cm) (to use for poisonous blood bleeding)
1. Provide more than 750 milibars suction to remove venom through the same cavity which it was injected.
2. No need to cut an "X" or suck out the venom with the mouth. (Which is ineffective and increases trauma of the wound. the venom could get into the blood stream of the rescuer who has even a small cut in the mouth.)
3. Helpful in treating the bites, stings by mosquitoes, wasp, bee & scorpion etc.;
Direction of use:
1. Gently place the nozzle best-fitted to the type and location of the sting or bite, then pull the plunger out to its fullest extent and place the cup over the bite or sting;
2. Using your thumb, fully push the plunger until you feel a strong suction, let the extractor act for approx. 2 minutes, this duration can easily be prolonged or renewed, especially in serious cases;
3. Pull the plunger up gently to release the vacuum. If present, poison mixed with body fluids will be on the surface of your skin. Be careful. Avoid a poison splatter.
For snakebite, if no venom appears on the skin's surface, you have most likely received a "dry" bite or a bite with no venom injection. If symptoms appear within 3-4 hours seek medical attention immediately.
4. Wash the fluids away carefully from the wound with soap and water. Apply alcohol and cover wound with the bandages provided in your kit.
The duration of application varies according to cases :
1. For mosquito or spider stings, 20 or 30 seconds may suffice;
2. For bee, wasp, horsefly or weever stings, it is recommended to apply the extractor for 1 to 3 minutes before cleaning the wound with an anti-septic. Importantly for bee stings, do not remove the sting before aspirating as its presence facilitates the extraction of venom. Remove it later.
3. For more serious bites or stings, like that of a viper, a scorpion or a cobra, in order to avoid the inevitable coagulation of the wound, it is necessary to apply the extractor several times. Do not forget to regularly clean the wound with a disinfectant, and to wait for some rapid and indispensable medical care.
4. For infants, it is recommended that the depression be reduced, so pull the piston out from 1/3 to 2/3 of the way before use.
1. Do not wash the extractor pump or get it wet in case of breaking the vacuum-creating mechanism
2. Do not boil the nozzles in water;
3. Wash the nozzles with soap & water after each use;
4. Best to sterilize the nozzles with alcohol;
5. DO NOT use the pump in areas of sensitive skin such as eyelids, genitals, or ear cavities.
Ex-1 Snake and Insect Bite Kit Extractor