1) Electrical Bale Opener
1. Reliable control of photocell, guarantees a continuous feeding
2. Stepless variable-speed electronic converter and frequency
3. converter,adopted to deliver spiked lattice and conveyer belt,
4. make it convenient to regulate feeding
5. Mechanial weighing system (optional electronic-weighting system)
6. Optional extended feed table
1. Production rate:220kg/h
2. Frame width:1200mm
3. Weighing bucket:0.3~1.2kg/bucket
5. Opening frequency:2-4min
6. Installed power:4.45kw
1) Frame width:1200mm
2) Production rate: up to 400kg/m (according to fiber type)
3) Input conveyor with pressure roller
4) Fluted feed rollers
5) Cylinder covered with spikes
6) Long transilon,thus transport machines needn't to be equipped
7) Input speed freely adjustable
8) Double feed roller
1) Carding segment and dust cutter can clear away fiber substance
2) Jam-prevention device, emergency stop and reverse button
3) Installation power: 9.7kw
3) Transportation Fan
1) Simple structure,suitable for fixing into any spot of fiber delivered dusts
2) Two groups of permanent magnet,
3) can clear away iron substance of fiber fully
4) Easy cleaning Transport fans are used for connecting each individual unit in various opening/cleaning lines, transporting material and regulating the pneumatic pressure in the ductworks when driven by frequency inverter controlled motors.
4) Large-chamber Mixer
1) The lattices are made up of spiked lattice and feed apron,driven by two aviation motors separately
2) Frequency inverter controls the speed according to production rate
3) The electic control part and the spiked lattice motor are driven by frequency inverter to meet different needs of producing
1) Production wide:650kg/h
2) Working width:2500mm
3) Applicable scope:≤102mm
4) Storage bin:30m3
5) Power supply:12kw
Large-chamber mixer is an important equipment in nonwoven lines . The pre-opener fibres are taken by air at certain pressure and pre-opened through the chute to cyclones on the top of the large chamber . This machine provides an homogeneous blending and opening by the fibre material which is laid down horizontally on the apron and vertically taken over by the spiked apron , as intermediate chute feeder does .
2) Frame width:1200mm
3) Production rate:300kg/h
4) Alternative postitioning of the inlet(horizontally or vertically) for
5) alternative configuration
6) Double feed roller
7) Jam-prevention device, emergency stop and reverse button
8) Pneumatic pressure sensor at the delivery end regulates the throughput
The fibre tufts travel from the reserve-silo into the Fine-opener after fully blending has been realized . Fibre get further opened , pre-carded and straight , and will be guided to the next processing step via the Fan .
Jam-prevention device, emergency stop and reverse button
6) Dust Filer
1) Air capacity:25000m3/h
2) The second-step filtering
3) Auto-retrieving long fiber from first step filtering ; suitalbe for fiber redelivered fan
4) Main internal air compression fans,
5) noise-reduction system,low noise
7) Roller Card
1) Upper/lower condensing rollers can be disabled/enabled according to final product's special requests.
2) Seven carding points.
3) Reliable jam-prevention devices safeguard the metallic saw-toothed clothing from damage.
4) Optional belt weighting system.
5) High machrning precision,straightness and cir-runout of maincylinder's surface can be less than 0.02mm.
6) Application of advanced control technology and servomotors(or motors driven by frequency infverter)ensures the synchronized movements eithin the roller card and width the pre/after connected units in the line,and the output quality of the web when staring and stopping the line.
7) The speedof each roller or group of rollers can be adjusted easily in accordance with different requests.
8) Main cylinder brake and emergency stop system
1) Production rate:315kg/h
2) Fiber web CV%:<3%
3) Frame width:1500,1800,2000,2200,2500mm
4) Output web speed up to 100m/min,WEb weight 10-50g/m2
5) Double doffer and double condensing rollers,optional high speed randomize rollers,guarantee MD/CD strength up to 3:1.
Chute Feeder BG221 system feeds an even compacted fibre mat to the card . Fibre mats coming from the blow room are transported by the Fan to the top chute box , where a certain density fibre mats are formed . The fibre is fed .Via a feed plate with a feed roll to the opening point . After opened , the fibre will be guided by air to the condensing shute , where they are formed to a regular fibre mats being laid down the delivery belt for the card .
Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric Production Line