1. Put one package of Crystal-soil into 1/2 liter of clean water. Soak the Crystal-soil in the water for 8-12hours. Then lightly rinse with clean water. Drain excess water.
2. When using for planting, rinse dirt off roots of plant and cut off decayed roots and leaves.
3. When using in flower arrangements, the flowers can be inserted directly into the vase of Crystal-soil.
4. Every 15 days, rinse roots of plant with water to keep the plant and Crystal-soil clean.
5. If the Crystal-soil becomes dry, just add water;
6. Keep the product at room temperature and moist.
7. If growing a plant that needs a lot of sunlight, cover the Crystal-soil with a dark cloth to keep it from drying out.
8. Do not pour this product down the drain.