Welcome to ECVERY
automatic door frame roll forming machine for steel suppliers/manufacturers China
automatic door frame roll forming machine for steel suppliers/manufacturers China
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Ms. Liu Lysa
Tel : 86-510-86159530
Fax : 86-510-86010210
Product Detail
1.ISO9001 Certificate 2.High accuracy 3.Save labor 4.Long service life 5.Cutter material: Cr12,quenched

Name of commodity & specification

YX 30(45)-77 Door frame machine

Dimension

7,200*1,300*1,200mm

Weight

About 4 T

Roller material

GCr15 bearing steel, with heat treatment, HRC58°--62°

Forming steps

13

Main motor power

7.5 KW

Hydraulic motor power

4 KW

Voltage

380V 3phase 50 HZ (or as your requirement)

Material

Steel strip

Expansion width

183mm

Effective width

77mm

Thickness

0.6—1.2mm

Material of cutter

Cr12 ,hardening and tempering, HRC58°--62°

Productivity

10—12m/min(not including the cutting time)

PLC

Delta

Components

Material shelf                       1 set

Host machine                       1 set

Hydraulic station                  1 set

Computer control box          1 set

Cutting  blade                      1 set

Workflow

Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table

Package

Naked

Minimum order quantity

1 set

Payment terms

T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before delivery)

Delivery time

20 --45 working days later after receiving the deposit

automatic door frame roll forming machine for steel suppliers/manufacturers China

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.