Welcome to ECVERY
Newest Casing for Iphone 4s/4
Newest Casing for Iphone 4s/4
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Ms. JIN JESSIE
Tel : 0086-20-28038025
Fax : 0086-20-28038026
Product Detail
High quality for iphone case 4 / 4s *High quality and newest design *EXW cheap price *TOP 1

Detailed Product Description


High quality for iphone case 4 4s *High quality *EXW cheap price *TOP 1



for iphone 4 4s hard clear light colorful case

100% Brand new, high quality and popular

Color: any color we can make for you

Made of high quality material with most popular unique designs

Good quality Case Cover gives you mobile phone a safe protection

Easy, snap on/off installation

Precision cut out for your buttons, ports, camera and flash

100% Perfect fit & Awesome hand feel



Trading manners and Payment

Our company accept many trading manners,like EXW,FOB.CIF and we can also accept many kinds of payment terms,such as L/C,TT,Paypal,Western Union.

We request 100% prepayment before delivery. If your order is 3000USD above, we request 30% deposit; the other 70% balance should be paid after the cargo was ready.

Quality Check and Warranty

We check our products one by one before we pack and ship to make sure they all are what you ordered and the quantity and in good condition.


We usually pack our products by normal plastic bags or bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging. We always choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.If retail package needed,pls 

let us know when you send inquiry.

Welcome you kind inquiry to us for more information about our products.

Newest Casing for Iphone 4s/4

Related Products
Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.