HKSG2-0.8 Line Chokes
1.Rated Voltage:400V/500V2. Phase: three5. Rated frequency: 50/60 HZ6. Cooling type: AN/AF
Features-Use a Choke:
1 To add line impendence.2 To provide some light buffering against low magnitude line spikes.3 To reducing harmonics.
4 To compensating for a low inductance motor.5 Only as part of a filter for reflected wave reduction
Line Chokes Confirm to the standard:
IEC 289: 1987 ReactorGB10229-88 Reactor (eqvIEC289:1987)JB/T9644-1999 Reactors use for Semiconductor electric Device.
HKSG2-0.8 three-phase line reactor is class F.
Protected by water-repellent cloth, secured and packed in wooden case
1. Service Site: Indoor/Outdoor
2. Ambient Temp.:-40~+40 degree (or according to customer’s requirement)
3. Altitude: <=1000m (if it exceeding to 1000m, pls declare in order)
4. Max. Wind Speed: 35m/s
5. Relative Humidity :< =90%
6. Earthquake Resistant Capability: horizontal direction 0.3g vertical direction 0.15g (or by customer’s requirements)
The basic program of testing includes:
3.Thermal Current Calculation
4.Mechanical Strength Test
5.Impedance and Loss Test
6.Temperature Rise Test
7.Sound Level Test
HKSG2-0.8 Line Chokes Using for Inverter