1) Continuous electrolyte recirculation in the process of charging grants real time control to temperature and density of electrolyte outside the batteries.
2) Use low density formation at initial & middle charging stage, high density formation at late charging stage, no additional equipment for acid dumping and leveling is needed. It has incorporated all advantages of plate formation and battery formation.
3) Heat and gas generated during formation is removed in the process of acid recirculation, while allowing high charging current and shorter formation time.
4) Keep low density and constant density acid in main charging cycle ,enabling great reduction of gas generation, enhanced current utilization rate and energy saving
5) The whole system is operated under sealed negative pressure state, gases and mists are treated in system, avoiding environmental pollution.
6)Continuous circulation of electrolyte and controllable temperature and density grant the consistency of battery.
7) No need to equip with acid mixer, acid filler, acid dumper, battery bath , recirculated water system, acid leveler and acid mist eliminator system, the investment and running costs are greatly decreased.
acid recirculation formation system