The high quality aluminum bonze produced by Powerway Alloy features high strength, rigidity and the specific mechanical capacity which is rare seeing in the general ones, which is widely used in the machinery, shipping and aviation areas for manufacturing bearings, sleeves, valve seats, fasteners and structures.
1. Material: aluminum bronze rod
2. Article: CuAl10Ni5Fe43. Chemical composition: Al 8.5-11.0%Fe
3.0-5.0%Mn 1.0% maxNi
4.0-6.0%Pb 0.05% maxSi 0.2% maxSn 0.1% maxZn 0.4% maxOther 0.2%max4. International correspondences: Europe: CW307GFrance: CuAl10Ni5Fe4USA: C63000, C63020GB: CA104DIN: CuAl10Ni5Fe4
5. Mechanical properties of bars for general usings (EN 12163)Material condition: R740Diameter of size (mm): 15mm-50mmTensile strength Rm N/mm2 min: 740Proof strength Rp0.2 N/mm2 min: 530Elongation A% min: 8Hardness HB min 200
6. Material note: excellent corrosion resistance, good hot formability, fabricatedby hot forming and forging.
7. Applicat ion: nuts, bolts, valve seats, marine shaft, valve guide, aircraft parts