A. Features & Application:
1. Remove oral bacteria for a cleaner, fresher and healthier mouth, no bad breath.
2. Individual, soft, pointed, flexible bristles that brush deep into the small crevices.
3. Indentations on the soft surface of the togue.
4. It requires no gel, paste or chemicals to work with.
B. Directions for use:
1. Brush your teeth first, or use mouthwash to Moisten your mouth;
2. Brush your tongue gently to loosen bacteria and debris, and bring it all to the surface.
3. Go back as far as you can on your tongue and tilt it up, so that the scraper engages with your tongue perfectly, and draw the waste out.
4. Clean the scraper with water after using.
1. Replace the scraper at the same time as the toothbrush.
2. Using the scraper twice a week is optimum.
3. Don't be very close to the root of the tongue to avoid the feeling of vomit.