LR Chair Alarm deluxe are used with weight-sensitive chair pressure pads to construct a fall prevention system for chair or wheelchair. When placed on top of seats and connected to a fall monitor, the monitor alarm sounds to alert the risk of fall and voice remind the patient/resident to wait for staff when weight is removed from the pressure pad because of a frail and vulnerable patient or weak elderly attempting to exit the chairs or wheelchairs without assistance.
• Deter resident tampering Side button reset, must be pressed simultaneously to silence alarm
• Top mounted flashing lights Help to locate the monitor – perfect for nighttime use
• Strain relief for sensor pad cord Stop Plug Damage
• Automatic reset No on/off switch
• Pause feature “HOLD” BUTTON gives the caregiver 30 seconds to reposition the resident without activating the alarm
• Universal Fall Alarm for Bed, Chair, Wheel chair,door,window,floor
• Optional alarm delay of 0, 1, 3 seconds.
• 3 Multiple Alarm Tone Options
• Customizable voice option Alerts the Resident to user prerecord remind voice “JOHN ,Please sit back down,” helps eliminate staff-to-patient language barriers ,remind the patient/resident to wait for staff.
•Three alarm options. “Voice and Tone”, “Tone Only”, “Voice Only”
• Alarm, Low Battery, and monitoring indicator LEDs show status
• 9-volt battery operated
• Full Range Volume Control
• Damage-resistant: Durable thick plastic casing &Protective Boot
• Monitoring light flash notifies staff when monitor is operational
• Audible &Visible low-battery alert
• Bed, Chair, Wheel chair and Wall mount options are available
• Call cord jack allows the connection of a call cords
·OEM/ODM for special customized Fall monitors for any kinds of sensor pad are available.
Chair Alarm deluxe Model CAD-01