Welcome to ECVERY
women's high quality brand name winter jackets for woman skiing wear outdoor pipe down jacket hoody
women's high quality brand name winter jackets for woman skiing wear outdoor pipe down jacket hoody
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Ms. mao mabel
Tel : 86-512-63136911
Fax : 86-512-63505023
Product Detail
windproof, and toasty warm; highly compressible insulation; ideal for outdoor activities; skiing, boarding, mountain climbing

Detailed information about this women's fashion skiing wear outdoor jacket hoody:

Item nofbrlightdown34
Product namewomen's high quality skiing wear outdoor pipe down jacket hoody
Shell100% polyester ripstop
Liningbody and sleeve: 100% polyester plain, collar: fleece
Padding90% down 10% feather
Other details

soft polyester ripstop shell with a light water-resistant coating, and a durable water repellent  finish to resist moisture and wet snow;

 

 fixed helmet-compatible hood with single-hand drawcord adjustment;

 

high fleece-lined collar protects against wind and snow, keeps neck cozy and warm;

 

Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility;

 

Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing;

 Insulation600-fill-power premium duck down;
Sizeat customer's request
Colorat customer's request
Weightaround 710g/piece
MOQ500 pieces
 quantity discount is offered.
Packaging detailsone piece in one polybag, 20-30 pieces in one carton
 or at customer's request
Delivery time30 days after pp sample is confirmed
Payment terms30% by T/T or western union in advance and the rest 70% by T/T or western union before delivery for small orders; if the total amount exeeds $10,000, we can accept 30% by T/T or western union in advance and the rest 70% by L/C at sight
PortShanghai
Sample cost3 times of unit price with available fabric and accessories
Sample timewithin one or two weeks with available fabric and accessories
within two or three weeks with correct fabric and accessories

 Our advantages: 

Competitive Price                                         We are also a faric supplier, and have many long-term cooperative garment factories, which enable us to offer a competitive price, and high quality products,fast delivery time as well.
High QualityAs a professional down jacket supplier, we always come up with the times and guarantee high quality products
Prompt Reply      We will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.
Fahionable DesignWe offer you the latest fashionable design.

More photos for this women's outdoor skiing down jacket: 

  

women's high quality brand name winter jackets for woman skiing wear outdoor pipe down jacket hoody

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.