Name:hot gun welding machine
220v/50 Hz or 110v/40-60 Hz
range of the seaming speed
adjustable flux of hot-air blowing
40~100% fan voltage value 12~26
timing for sleepy mode
no operation in 15 minutes
net weight/gross weight
Length 42cm Width 28cm Height 22cm
1. Releasing the harmful gas into the air when the glue freezes instantly, and it not only destroy the surrounding environment, but also threaten the health of body through the respiratory. The harmful component of the 502 glue may lead to cancer and other disease.
2. There is some weakness on using the glue to join, such as the low efficient, undurable effect and so on. You must have to do some special extra work for getting better welding results. For example, you should polish surface of the PVC&PE fabric in order to make it not smoothed, which could burden your workload and affect your efficiency.
3. The surface of fabric is crinkled easily, as well as the painting stained easily. Further more, the adhering effect is not stabled, which is always affected by the temperature. The glue is always ineffective in the low temperature environment. So it is very difficult to work and operate and waste much time, increase the cost of working hours, never to say it need a large working places.
1. Choosing a working place relatively smooth before hemming and welding, leaving 30-40mm width of overlap edge for connecting the two pieces, fixing both ends of each piece with something such as adhesive tap or clamp.
2. Opening the package and checking the machine is not broken, plugging the machine, and turning on it by pressing the power key for 3 seconds, after these, adjusting the temperature and speed knobs according to the material quality and the thickness of your material, you could adjust the suitable hot-air blowing rate by press the switch key. Before working, you must pre-heat the machine about 2 minutes.
3. Bringing up the machine, placing the pressing roll at the end of overlap edge.
4. Handling the welding gun to left down, inserting the spout into the gap of the two overlap pieces, then the machine begin to run and joining the two pieces of the PVC material together automatically.
5. During welding, you could adjust the direction of treading suitably, letting the edge of the upper piece be in touch with the inner side of the welding spout’s neck.
6. After the machine going through the overlap edge and coming to the end, the two disjunctive pieces will be joined into one. Then handling up the welding gun to the right for stopping it.
7. Auto standby: The machine will turn off automatically for saving power and energy if there is no operation on it during 15 minutes. (automatically heat-off at the 12th minute, and power-off at the 15th minute) You should press the power key to turn it on again.
8. Manual power off: Be sure the welding gun is away from the material or ground, and press the switch for 3 seconds, it can stop working immediately, but the fan machine still shift 3 minutes to cool down the machine and protect the heating filaments.
hot gun welding machine