Stacker configuration - Servo-driven version - Horizontal automatic counting and stacking unit for sanitary napkins, equipped with one stacking section; servomotor technology allows for an easy integration with the converter. Predisposed for additional stacking section.
A.1) Product pick-up section
- Product feeding from the main production machine with flat belts conveyor.
A.2) Product collection and counting section
- One finger chain with fixed pitch for one napkin
- Available pitches for fingers-chain:
- 19,05 mm (3/4 inches)
- 25,4 mm (1 inch)
- 31,75 mm (1+1/4 inches)
A.3) Stacking Section - Stack extraction unit
- Stack extraction with servomotor driven pushing arm
- The “Stacking Section” stores and delivers stacks in the product flow direction (as picked-up from the main production machine)
- Stack count comprised between 10 and 50 (with ¾” pitch chain) for the Stacking Section.
A.4) Stacking Section - Pneumatic stack compression; "Shuttle" unit for manual packaging ("servo" version) equipped with devices for fast size-change (NOT including prearrangement for hydraulic stack compression)
- Pneumatically operated compression equipment
- Servomotor driven transfer unit for the alternative feeding of two delivery chutes for manual packaging
- Pneumatically operated stack expulsion
A.5) Stacking Section - additional central chute for large count stacking (more than 26 pps)
A.6) Second Stacking Section - Stack extraction unit (PREDISPOSITION ONLY)
- Stack count comprised between 5 and 40 for the Second Stacking Section.
- The “Second Stacking Section” stores and delivers stacks in cross direction to the product flow (picked-up from the main production machine).
- Stacks are delivered on drive side (if the stacker is connected to a production machine with product flow going from left to right, looking from operator side).
A.7) Drive (for Servo-driven version)
- "Full servo" drive with all operating units driven by servomotors.
A.8) PLC Siemens S7 or alternative
A.9) Electrical equipment
- Ventilated cabinet
- Control panel for centralized management of all counting and stacking operation phases
- Emergency stop push buttons
- Circuit breakers (no fuses)
- Wiring and wiring ducts
- The language used for messages is: ENGLISH/CHINESE
A.10) Pneumatic system
- Pneumatic equipment for non-lubricated compressed air distribution.
- FESTO or alternative components are used for solenoids, cylinders and other major parts. Any components from other suppliers are used whenever the above standard does not match the technical needs, or for specific technical applications, or in case of pneumatic components supplied within major commercial groups.
- Note 1: According to specific configurations of the main production machine, can use components by different suppliers than the above mentioned
- Stable square steel frame, face plate 25mm, floor plate 18mm, and square steel 150mm×150mm, to strengthen the intension of the frame.
A.12) Safety guard doors
- Lexan covers and windows with safety switches and/or metal doors with security lock.
A.13) Technical documentation
- Technical documentation on CD-Rom with interactive visualization system including: instruction manual; catalogues for spare parts identification and selection; product drawings; PLC programs; electric wiring diagram drawings; pneumatic diagram drawings.
HD Fully Servo Automatic Bagging Machine