Ruizhou digital paper sample cutting table is specially developed cutting solution for bags or shoesmaking companies. Introducing electrostatic adherence technology, it is able to create accurate patterns on different kinds of paper materials in a low noise.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
1. Easy to use
* Ruizhou tables are easy to install and simple to set-up and use. The table is programmed for use with Ruizhou RECAD software, which apart from the manual adjustment for the depth of the knife, will reduce the need for hands-on setup of the table.
2. Saves time and money whilst improving quality
* Eliminates the cost and time you spend cutting paper patterns and making brass bound pattern boards.
* Greatly reduces the time taken to hand cut sample and graded paper patterns.
* Consistent accuracy throughout, utilizing the Ruizhou RECAD software, any modifications to the pattern can be re-cut quickly and efficiently.
* Reduces your lead times for samples, short production runs and overall pattern development time for both sampling and production, helping you to provide that 'quick response' your customer demands.
* When used with Ruizhou RECAD software, Ruizhou tables are designed to work in the background, cutting and/or plotting pattern pieces whist you continue to develop other 2D patterns.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES
1. Tool Head
* A dual function tool head incorporating a trailing knife and pen, that is especially suited for cutting pattern paper and up to 2mm cardboard.
* Connectible to common CAD software, widely used for design and manufacture of footwear, apparel, suitcases, bags, lamps and automobile leatherwares.
Paper, Cardboard, Fiber sheet (up to 2mm)
Cutting Speed: 900mm/s (Max.)
Cutting Thickness: 2mm
Mechanical Resolution: 0.07mm
Blade and Pen Type
Blade: wolfram steel;
Pens: water-based fibertip, oil-based ballpoint, disposable ink pen.
Material hold-down method
0.025mm 0.01mm 0.1mm optional
Standard parallel or Serial port
HP-GL and GP-GL compatible mode
200W AC 220±10%,50HZ
Digital Paper Sample Cutting Table