New Aetertek 216S-350W Rechargeable & Waterproof
Remote 2 Dog Training Shock Collar
Very Simple to Use & Reliable Quality
Small & Lightweight Receiver BUT Effective for Small and Large Dogs
Guarantee the best value you can get on the market!
* Can be used as 1 dog, 2 dog or even 3 dog training system (extra collars needed for 2 and 3 dog training);
* A solid 400 yards of range;
* Water-resistant dog collar receiver
* Environmentally friendly---Rechargeable receiver, save $$$ on buying replaceable batteries;
*Beep tone function + vibration correction + 7 Levels of progressive shocks;
About Aetertek 216S Dog Training System
Our high-quality Aetertek 216S-350W for 2 dog remote dog training system features 7 levels of shock, 1 level of vibration and 1 warning sound, 400 yards range and rechargeable receiver.
About 216S-350W Remote 2 Dog Training System
This RECHARGEABLE Aetertek 216S-350W 2 Dog Training Collar can be used as 1 DOG, 2 DOG or even 3 DOG training system.
216S-350W has a real range of 400 yards, features warning beep, 7 programmable levels of adjustable shock and 1 level of vibration to make it easy for you to find the correct level which works best for your dog. The collar receiver is rechargeable and water-resistant(not submersible)which makes it great for any outdoor training. It can be used for many different training purposes, such as barking, digging, jumping on people, running away, chewing or any other bad habits. 216S-350W is a very effective and economic training device that works well at home and in the field.
Aetertek 216S-350W Trainer Features:
· Very simple to use Can be used for up to 3 dog training system;Warning beep tone function + 7 programmable levels of adjustable vibration and progressive shock;Can be used as pulse correction or continuous correction. Continuous correction means the correction will be issued for as long as you press and hold the button;Rechargeable receiver collar with long and short prongs for all coat types;Solid remote range of up to 400 yards and signal can pass through obstacles, such as walls and fences;Suitable for healthy dogs from 15 to 150 pounds;Brand new and packed in a convenient carry-and-go storage bag;1 Year manufacturer warranty and fast toll free phone and email support;Very small in size and lightweight but with effective correction features;Static shock feature at the highest intensity is adequate for extra large or extra stubborn dogs. Mildest shock will not harm even the smallest dogs;Heavy duty and water-resistant designed to be worn outdoors;Rechargeable with a built-in long lasting battery for consistent power supply; Long and short contact points for all coat types;Low battery indicator. PVC strap adjustable from 12" to 26" long;
About the Receiver:Very small in size and lightweight but with effective correction features;Static shock feature at the highest intensity is adequate for extra large or extra stubborn dogs. Mildest shock will not harm even the smallest dogs;Heavy duty and water-resistant designed to be worn outdoors;Rechargeable with a built-in long lasting battery for consistent power supply; Long and short contact points for all coat types;Low battery indicator. PVC strap adjustable from 12" to 26" long
multi-functional transmitter (battery included); Heavy duty collar receiver with built-in rechargeable battery; High quality adjustable PVC dog strap (color can be various);Test bulb and wall charger for the collar;Short and long contact points;User’s manual;Durable carry-and-go storage bag;1 Year warranty.
Is the shock correction safe?
It is safe when used according to the instructions. It is an unpleasant sensation for the animal, but completely harmless. Always interact with your dog during training by giving verbal cues, reinforcements and praise to ensure the most effective training with this product.
Is there an age or size limit for the AETERTEK AT-216 Dog Training System?
Your dog should be old enough to learn basic commands such as “sit” or “stay” which, depending on the dog, is typically about 6 months old. Sick or feeble dogs should never use this system.
Can I use the training collar to eliminate aggressive behaviour?
No, training collars are not recommended for aggressive dogs. Please contact your local professional trainers for advices.
Is the receiver waterproof?
Yes. The collar receiver is heavy duty and completely waterproof and submersible, specially designed to be worn outdoors day after day without problems.