Welcome to ECVERY
red fermented rice
red fermented rice
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Mr. Lau Forrest
Tel : 86-510-85188225
Fax : 86-510-85185685
Product Detail
red fermented rice with blood stasis in the special effects.For lowering blood pressure, lower total cholesterol

 We have over ten years experience in red fermented rice and garlic extract, do hope we can have a chance to work for you.

The red yeast rice was a great invention in ancient China,made from rice.It contains yeast, protease, amylase and several kinds of physiological active matters, such as monacolink, ergosterol etc. It is proved by tests that it has the functions to cure chronic enteritis and dysentery,reduce blood choleserol,blood sugar and blood pressure, and also prevent cancer. As for its high safety and stability and its physiological functions as well, the red rice yeast has been widely used in meat processing, wine making, medicine producing and many other fields.


Red Yeast Rice Specification List and IntroductionIntroductionIn our company, the Functional Monascus Red Rice (Red Yeast Rice) is produced bythe Monascus purpureus with the cereals and water as raw materials in the solid-statefermentation. According to the results from HPLC analysis, the Monacolin K (ormevinolin) in the natural Red Yeast Rice is mainly in the form of acid formMonacolin K (or Mevinolinic acid in the range of 60%-85% ), instead of the lactonesform. The results demonstrate this product is truly made from fermentation process.Another characteristic feature of this product is that there is no citrinin. Ergosterol,unsaturated fatty acid, amino acids, Y-GABA and active peptides are also found inthis product, enduing this products more functional gradients and nutrients.Also we have a new product for Red Yeast Rice, apart it contains high assay ofacid form Monacolin K, can 100% be solved in cool water easily and the solution istransparent absolutely. So we can use it in functional beverages or fruit drinks asnutrition supplement or natural colorant.We have so many special specifications for your choice! We can guarantee all theraw materials used in manufacturing this product are GMO free.More detailed informations, please feel free to contact us, our scientists wouldlike to give you sufficient technical support!Production processSteamed rice (sterilization)↓cooling naturallySlant culture →seed culture →inoculate →fermentation (moisture, temperature andhumidity control) → pasturization →drying→ grind screening →packing →sterilization → productSpecification ListSeries Specification RemarkCS-RYR-001   Total Monacolin K≥0.4%,Citrinin FreeCS-RYR-002   Total Monacolin K≥1.0%,Citrinin FreeCS-RYR-003   Total Monacolin K≥2.0%,Citrinin FreeCS-RYR-004   Total Monacolin K≥3.0%,Citrinin FreeCS-DCRYR-001  Total Monacolin K≥0.4%,Citrinin Free DC GradeCS-DCRYR-002  Total Monacolin K≥1.0%,Citrinin Free DC GradeCS-DCRYR-003 Total Monacolin K≥2.0%,Citrinin Free DC GradeCS-DCRYR-004 Total Monacolin K≥3.0%,Citrinin Free DC GradeCS-WSRYR-001 Total Monacolin K≥1.0%,Citrinin Free Water SolubleCS-WSRYR-002 Total Monacolin K≥2.0%,Citrinin Free Water SolubleCS-WSRYR-003 Total Monacolin K≥3.0%,Citrinin Free Water SolubleCS-RYRG-001 Total Monacolin K≥0.4%,Citrinin Free GranularCS-RYRG-002 Total Monacolin K≥1.0%,Citrinin Free GranularCS-RYRG-003 Total Monacolin K≥2.0%,Citrinin Free GranularCS-RYRG-004 Total Monacolin K≥3.0%,Citrinin Free GranularCS-SRYR-001 Total Monacolin K≥0.4%,Citrinin Free SuperfineCS-SRYR-002 Total Monacolin K≥1.0%,Citrinin Free SuperfineCS-SRYR-003 Total Monacolin K≥2.0%,Citrinin Free SuperfineCS-SRYR-004 Total Monacolin K≥3.0%,Citrinin Free Superfine

red fermented rice

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.