Welcome to ECVERY
PVC flooring 0.7mm non-woven cushion backing
PVC flooring 0.7mm non-woven cushion backing
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Ms. Deng Joanna
Tel : 86-20-82348682-616
Fax : 86-20-82484655
Product Detail
PVC flooring 0.7mm non-woven cushion backing matt pvc wood flooring pvc wood flooring matt pvc roll flooring ISO9001

PVC flooring 0.7mm non-woven cushion backing is a partial of our PVC floorings ,and  we can offer various images for your choose .

Below is the specification of our products:

PVC Flooring Types:

1.Printed PVC Floor Covering

2.Non Woven Back PVC Flooring

3.Sponge PVC Flooring 

PVC Flooring Specification:

PVC Flooring
S/LItem                ThicknessWidthLengthSurface Treatment
1PVC Flooring0.35mm1.83m/2.00m23m/25m/27m/30mGlossy
20.40mm1.83m/2.00m 23m/25m/27m/30m
30.50mm1.83m/2.00m 23m/25m/27m/30m
40.60mm1.83m/2.00m 23m/25m/27m/30m
50.70mm1.83m/2.00m 23m/25m/27m/30m/40m
MOQ20'GP Container
Payment30% T/T in advance and the rest 70% to be paid by T/T before delivery.
ShipmentWithin 20 days after received 30% deposit.
PackingKraft Paper
PVC Sponge Flooring
S/LItem                ThicknessWidthLength Surface Treatment
1

PVC Sponge

Flooring

1.20mm1.83m/2.00m        23m/25m/27m/30m     Glossy
21.40mm1.83m/2.00m       23m/25m/27m/30m   
31.60mm1.83m/2.00m    23m/25m/27m/30m
MOQ40 foot Container
Payment30% T/T in advance and the rest 70% to be paid by T/T before delivery.
ShipmentWithin 20 days after received 30% deposit.
PackingKraft Paper

 Also can be produce according to ur requirement. 

PVC Flooring samples

Here comes vinyl flooring made especially for kids.Easy-to-clean patterned vinyl flooring,it comes in a range of styles.It also comes with more than 10 years guarantee,although there's no guaranteeing that your kids won't tire of the rather in-your-fancedesigns before then.  

PVC Flooring Packing:

Should you have any question,please contact us.

PVC flooring 0.7mm non-woven cushion backing

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.