|Avg. air consumption||6cfm|
|Net Weight||1.37 kg|
1) As a handheld power tool used for cutting, grinding and polishing
2) Air grinders can be powered by an electric motor, petrol engine or compressed air.
3) The motor drives a geared head at a right-angle on which is mounted an abrasive disc that can be replaced when worn.
4) Air grinders typically have an adjustable guard and a side-handle for two-handed operation.
Features & Functions:
1) The water-fed installation favors your marble and stone finish work by water flow on the working area and does no harm to your body due to non-dust atmosphere at operation.
2) This low speed toos does the sanding and polishing work by fitting sanding disc wet 3''-4'' in different grit from coarse to fine.
3) Great for laminating marble or stone table and trim work
4) Side mounted water control knob and air inlet with regulating knob.
5) Rear exhaust.
Pneumatic Wet Polisher Machine for Polishing Pads