Welcome to ECVERY
208-AA Gas regulator(ISO 9001:2000)
208-AA Gas regulator(ISO 9001:2000)
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Ms. Feng Shiney
Tel : 0086-574-63401637
Fax : 0086-574-63410386
Product Detail
Gas regulator 1.Medium:LPG 2.material:zice alloy,aluminium alloy or according to customer requirement. 3:Folw:2kg/hr

Gas regulator

1.made of Zn, Cu, Al or other metal materials just as required

2. with the certificates of ISO9001:2000, the quality is promised

3. the size is also can be satisfied as required

4. painting into some color or coating with other metal on handle and body is available

5. with meter or not as required

Spec data: 

Flow

2kg/hr

Inlet pressure

0.03-1.56 Mpa

Outlet pressure

2.80+/- 0.50kpa

Close pressure

≤ 3.50 Kpa

Work temperature

-25 – 45°C

Medium

LPG

Outlet connect

10MM, 12MM

Inlet connect

20MM , 22MM

Purpose

Butane , propane, cooking cylinder

you will get follow service when your buy Shenghe regulator product.

                                                                                                                                      

ISO9001:2000 approved.Rubber diaphragm is made from EN549 rubber compoundOriginal shenghe designAll regulators are 100 % tested on the assembly line.2 years product warranty

Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receving the deposit or L/C

payment term : 1)30% T/T In advance, the other 70% T/T before shipment

                         2)30% T/T In advance , the other 70% L/C before shipment.

Package: 1. each product packed in one colour box ,then put in the standard carton

                or according to customer requirement.

208-AA Gas regulator(ISO 9001:2000)

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.