card print machine PY-PL1
Procedure of Card Printing
1. Take out of blank card from polybag and keep it tidiness.
2. Take out of 5 blank cards and put on the glue side of transfer adhesive
(Remark: single layer for single side printing; double layers for double sides printing )
3. Put the black cards, which with transfer adhesive into card machine and press tightly.
(Remark: When the cards go through the middle of reel, make sure both hands and cards keeping flat, DON’T lean. The tempreture when cards go it through must be over 90°C )
4. Chip-off the redundant transfer adhesive from cards. And tear off the cover layer after 12 hours.
5. Printing the image on PET.
6. Keep image of PET dry. (Remark: make sure it’s dry, or DON’T be oxidated)
7. Cut the image in half, and make the image as measurement of 85.5mm*54.4mm.
8. Put the cards, which with PET into card machine and press tightly, (Remark: tempreture of card machine should over 90°C)
9. Put the final cards into polybag and arrange to delivery.
Procedure of type-setting by DekalbOpen Dekalb software.New blank document, open “Card Face” under ”Card Setting”. (setting measurement of card). Click “Backgroud Setting” and choose the document of making card, then press “OK”.Make serial number by EXCEL and then transfer into DBF4, save it.Click database text, open up the serial number document, and setting dynamic text under attribute, set name as static text.Image Setting: open image from data base, set dynamic image under attribute.Stamp Setting: open static image, set static image under attribute.Printing Setting (Present/Range/All):
Printing serial number: click print preview to set measurement(left 10, up 10, level 5, vertical 40, line number 5, column nomber 2) , press Printing after finished.
card laminate print machine PY-PL1