4''5'' 6" 7'' 8" 10" 12'' deep well submersible irrigation pump
QJ type deep well submersible irrigation pump, submersible pump is a water lifting tool, with the motor and pumpintegrated into a whole body and submerged into water. It is used to draw groundwater from a deep well, or from river, reservoir and aqueduct etc. mainly foragricultural irrigation, water for human being and livestock in plateau areas,water discharge in cities, factories, mines and construction sites.
1. Submersible motor adapts YQS type water-filled wet structure, internal chamber was filled with water for cooling the motor and lubricating the bearing.
2. For preventing the sand getting into the motor, the sand-preventing unit including sand slinger and skeleton oil-sealed was installed in the upper part of motor, the whole motor was sealed tightly.
3. There are water injection hole and exhaust hole in the upper part of the motor and discharge hole in the lower part.
4. There are thrust bearing and thrust collar, mainly for sustaining remnant axial force of pump and the empty weight of motors rotor.
5. The winding of motor stator adopts water-proof electromagnetic wire with good insulating and water-proof functions and rotor adopts squirrel-cage structure .
100: well diameter (mm)
QJ: submersible well use
Bowl: Cast iron
Impeller: Cast iron or copper
Motor shell: Cast iron or stainless steel
Shaft: cast steel
(1). Motors and pumps assembled into one.
(2). Simple structure.
(3). Easy installation and removal, small area.
(4). Simple using and maintenance.
(5). Safe and reliable operation, no pollution to water, etc.
(6). Energy saving.
(7).100% copper winding wire.
(8).supply performance carve of the pump.
(1). 380V voltage deviation is no more than ±5%, frequency is 50HZ, three -phase power deviation is no more than ±1%.
(2). Motor cavity must be filled with water.
(3). The first stage impeller of the pump should be more than 2mm below the moving water surface, pump unit should be less than 70m below the static water level.
(4). The distance from the motor bottom to well bottom must be more than 3m.
(5). Water temperature should be no more than 20 centidegree.
(6). Sand content of the water ( by mass) should be no more than 0.01%.
(7). PH value of water 6.5~8.5.
(8). Hydrogen sulfide content of the water should be no more than 1.5mg/L.
(9). Chloride ion content of the water should be no more than 400mg/L.
(10). Water yield of water source should ensure the requirements of pump continuous working.
7.some models for your reference
4'' 5'' 6"7'' 8"10"12''inch deep well submersible irrigation pump