Item No: CS104
1. Material: ceramic blade, plastic handle
2. size: 4" ceramic scissors
3. packing: EVA box, safe packing
4. MOQ: 500 PCS
5. Lead time: 30 days
6. handle color: Black/Red/Blue or as requested
Product detail description
1.Ultra-sharp Long Life Blade
Its performance can make you amazing with slicing meat as thin as a piece of paper.
Ceramic knife is made of zirconium oxide,which is very hard material,it ranks 8.5 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness,compared to 6 or 6.5 for hardened steel,and 10 for diamond,giving a very hard edge that rarely needs sharpening.
1) stain and rust proof, Resistance to corrosion of various acid or alkaline organic substances.
2) No metallic taste or smell, it won't react with the acid and alkali substance in the food,therefore keeps the food quite fresh.
3) Non-porous surface will not let bacteria infiltrate the blade,
3.Cleaning easier, smooth surface that food does not stick to
4.Easy to use-Lightweight: make you feel easy and comfortable even in quite long time usage.
1. Don’t let the children play with the knife,and don’t try the sharpness with you fingers.The blade is so sharp that would hurt you fingers.
2. Suitable for the straight cuts of the fruits ,boneless meat and so on .
3. Please use it on the plastic chopping board or the wood cutting board.
4. Avoid using the ceramic knife to carve,pry,bone or cut frozen food and cheese.Because that requires a more flexible knife,such as steel knife.Use the material which is more softer than ceramic knife would be more suitable.
5. For your safty, the top and the heel of the blade have been shaped into circular shape.
1.Avoid using the dishwasher to wash the knife,please use your hands and liquid dish soap.
2.For the discoloration which is hard to remove by nomal washing,you can put the blade into the bleaching agents (not the handle).
Don’t drop the knife on the surface of hard things .
Don’t use the tip as a fulcrum (it would damage the knife).
Don’t put the blade in an open flame.( physical reaction would happen)
Don’t use the blade to hit the food or other hard things.
Methods for safekeeping
1.Store the knife in a tool carrier,a sheath or a tray.
2.In order to avoid damaging