Computerized Socks knitting machine ROSSO 686 specifications:
1. can be stepless up to 4900 r / min, yield up to 900 pairs / time.
2. self-lubricating head device, longer service life; work, low noise, and create a good working environment.
3. the automatic trimming device, effectively control the length of uniform socks, cut sutures, unity.
4. can be flipped into the feeding device, yarn is convenient; built-in automatic lifting device, the more smooth delivery of socks.
5. feed fiber optic sensor time delay function, the speed can be set according to different delay length, effective control of the suture in the sewing of a waste of time.
6. dual-channel head sewn to make socks more solid and smooth.
7. Rated voltage: 220V Frequency: 50 Hz
8. Power: 570W (fan 370W, machine 200W)
ROSSO 686 special characteristics:
1, can change gears to adjust the density of the socks and sewing.
2, the second head with automatic landing capabilities, the phenomenon can be compensated socks off angle, thereby increasing and improving the flatness of socks, sewing quality management requirements
More Detail Pictures:
Used Computer knitting machine