2011 Fashion 100%polyester ScarfSPECIFICATION:1.material:satin and polyester
5.MOQ:100 PCS MIX COLORS TERMS OF PAYMENT:WE ACCEPT T/T, WESTERN UNION.For stock items, 100% of the payment must be received before shipment.For custom-made items, 30% of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items. The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shipped. SHIPPING METHOD:DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS AND SO ON.SEA SHIPPING TO EVERY PORT ALL OVER THE WORLD.LAND TRANSPORT. SHIPPING TIME:5-7 DAYS FOR Stock ITEMS.25-30 DAYS FOR Custom-made ITEMS.
2011 new design satin scarf,90*90cm,silk scarf