95% Natural Bamboo 5% Spandex Jersey FabricMaterial: Bamboo FibeComposition: 95.2% Bamboo & 4.8% SpandexYarn Count: 40sWeight: 140/180gsmWidth: 60/ 70’’Knitting Technique: 34''/34’’, 24G/28GDyeing Method: Reactive dyed, Anti-Bacteria.Bio-wash, Less hairinessHand feeling: very soft and smooth.Environment friendly, Naturally biodegradable.Finishing Technique: Anti-bacteria, Wicking, Breathability.Min. order qty: 300kg per colorLab dips time: within 5 days.Delivery time: 15days for one 20ft container and 21days for one 40ft container.
Fabric Physical Index
Color fastness: Grade 4
Dry Grade: 3-4
Wet Grade: 3
Fabric width: +/- 3%
Bamboo fabric is similar to the softness of silk. Since the fibers are without chemical treatment, they are naturally smoother and rounder with no sharp spurs to irritate the skin, making bamboo fabric hypoallergenic and perfect for those who experience allergic reactions to other natural fibers such as wool or hemp. On that same note, bamboo is also antibacterial and antifungal.
This beneficial quality of the plant remains in its textile form, killing all bacteria keeping the wearer feeling fresher and odor free for longer, making the garment healthier and more hygienic.
1) Naturally sustainable and biodegradable.
2) Silky soft, light and translucent.
3) Naturally Anti-bacterial qualities repel odor and toxin and bacteria.
4) Naturally hypoallergenic
5) Moisture wicking without any chemical treatments; fast drying keeping you dryer and more comfortable than any cotton or polyester fabrics.
6) Much more breathable than any fine cotton and silk.
95% Natural Bamboo 5% Spandex Jersey Fabric