COATING SIZING STARCH
Coating sizing starch is one of oxidized starch which is made of natural corn starch reactedwith oxide by acid, alkali or neutral chemicals.
Whiteness is better than natural corn starch, high stability of paste, decreased retrogradation,
increased solubility, low gelatinization temperature, good viscosity, better theca making
and high bonding strength.
Ⅱ USAGE IN PAPER MAKING
1. Coating sizing agent can make pigment granular bonded to each other and adhere to paper.
2. With good water retention, prevent dehydrate during making paint.
3. Improve the fluidity when coating process
4. The starch can dissolve in synthetic latex, modify the performance of latex.
5. Improve the printability of paper, prevent powder off, fiber off, broken end and filling in. and also modify ink absorptivity, smoothness, glossy and whiteness.
Ⅲ TECHNICAL SHEET
MESH (PASS 100MESH)
PACKAGEPacking: in 25kg paper or plastic bag Shelf life: 24months MADE IN CHINA
coating sizing starch / modified starch for paper using