TFS TIN FREE STEEL FOR FOOD CAN
Tin Free Steel is an electrolytic chrome plated steel consisting of a thin layer of chromium and a layer of chromium oxide deposited on the steel base which gives it a beautiful, lustrous metallic finish on both sides. TFS offers outstanding corrosion resistance, lacquer adhesion as well as printability. No wonder it's an economical and high quality replacement for Tinplate, especially for the screw and crown cap market.
Randa steel cater to the monthly requirements of manufacturers of Draw Redraw two-piece cans, seamed cans and manufacturers of components that do not have to be welded, such as ends, lids, twist-off caps and aerosol bottoms and tops.
1. The Advantages of tinplate Package
1> Excellent Performance on Isolation and comprehensive Protection
2> Good Mechanical Performance, Machinable Function and High Intensity
3> Special Metallic Luster and Good Decorating Performance
4> Convenient Usage and Good Sanitation
1.the weight is light so the transportation is convenient
2. anti-rusty and anti-corrupt
3.can endure some pressure
3. Specification: 1. Thickness:0.18-0.45mm 2. Width:480-1050mm 3. Base plate:SPCC,MR,L
4. Operated standard:JIS G 3315, ASTM A657M-03
5. Annealing types:BA/CA
6. Surface finish:B, R, R2,M
7. Chrome plating weight:80mg/80mg/m2-120mg/120mg/m2
8. Chromate Oxidate: around 5-35mg/m2
9. Hardness:T2-T4 BA
10. Temper: BA T1.5-T3,CA T3-T5,DR8
11. Coil weight :3-8 ton
13. Packing:plastic film, anti-rust paper, corner- protected
14. The tin free plate(TFS) can be used for various crown cans,easy-open cans,lug type caps,bottom covers of various packaging cans, two pieces food can, can ends. Crown Cap, twist-off cap, cable wrap, and many other packing etc.
We are looking for distributor, agent, repsentative, trade partner overseas !!!
Pls do not hesitate to contact us, best quality and service will be offered!!!
Tin free steel TFS