- 2° posterior slope on the wedge of the plate to accommodate the normal posterior slope and minimize iatrogenic flexion/extension deformities.
- T-shaped design dramatically improves fixation stability. Plates with ³ 15mm of correction are manufactured with a 6-hole configuration to improve fixation.
- Gradual distraction instrumentation allows for precise angular measurement without risking lateral cortex disruption. This is especially helpful in patients in need of a larger correction.
- Unique bone screw design with larger core diameter and hybrid thread pitch decrease potential of screw breakage.
- Plates are available from 7.5mm to 22.5mm