Ink jet sublimation heat transfer paper for tshirt,garment, bag,etc. it is a kind of Inkjet transfer paper used for polyester, nylon, or 30% cotton fabric. Any colorful Inkjet printer, ordinary water-based ink can be used to print images.
You can print your own personalized shirts, sportwear, bags, pillows, mouse pads,home decorations, cap, cushions etc.
OPERATING PROCESSES AND PRECAUTIONS:
1. Printing - Apply the transfer paper to a color inkjet printer. Recommend to select "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode in the "Printer Media Type Setting" for satisfactory printing results.
- Miror the image and print the image onto the transfer paper, and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
2. Transferring - Preheat the heat press machine, and set the recommended transfer temperature to 200-220°C.
- Place the imaged coating onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing downwards.
- Transfer for 15-30 seconds and then remove the textile, peel the protective paper.
3. Washing - After transferring, it's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours.
- Wash the textile in 30-40°C water or cold water, with the transferred pattern inside out.
- Do not wash with strong alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern too hard.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.
- Do not dry-clean.
Ink jet sublimation heat transfer paper for cup,shirt,mouse pad etc.