The cordless monitoring system consist of three main components Cordless bed/chair pads+Cordless Pad transmitter ,Cordless help button(option) and cordless bed monitor. When connected to a Cordless fall monitor, the monitor alarm sounds either with a local alarm or at the nurse call or both when weight is removed from the Cordless pressure pad because of a frail and vulnerable patient or weak elderly attempting to exit the bed or side chairs without assistance. There is no cables between bed/chair pad and monitor,no cables between cords between help button and nurse call interface on wall, Monitor can be mounted on the wall inside/outside the room.
·No Cords Between Pads, help button and Monitors Reduce tripping hazards and eliminate broken or tangled pad cords
·Eliminate Audible Bedside Alarms Monitors may be placed outside resident s rooms and the alert may be adjusted to be quiet or any desired volume
• Compatible with Cordless sensor(Cordless pressure pads + Cordless Pad Transmitter )and Cordless help button
·Maximum wireless transmission range(between Cordless Pad transmitter and Cordless monitors) 32 feet
·Multiplex frequency band eliminate interference
·Cordless transmitter has established a connection with cordless bed monitor one-one in factory ,plug-and-play
·Easy to Replace an existing Cordless transmitter with a new Cordless transmitter
• Integrates Into Existing Nurse Call Nurse Call Jack allows Cordless Bed monitors direct notification to Nurse Call ,Eliminate alarm noise in the room
• Deter resident tampering Side button reset, must be pressed simultaneously to silence alarm
• Top mounted flashing lights Help to locate the monitor – perfect for nighttime use
• Automatic reset No on/off switch
• Pause feature “HOLD” BUTTON gives the caregiver 30 seconds to reposition the resident without activating the alarm
• Power adapter jack(optional) It allows AC power adaptor operated with battery backup for power loses.
• 9-volt battery operated
• allows the connection of a Cordless help button,Integrates Bed Alarm,help button Into Existing Nurse Call. no Y-adaptor is needed
• Universal Fall Alarm for Bed, Chair,door,window,floor
• Alarm, Low Battery, and monitoring indicator LEDs show status
• Optional alarm delay of 0, 3, 5 seconds.
• 3 Multiple Alarm Tone Options
• Full Range Volume Control
• Damage-resistant: Durable thick plastic casing &Protective Boot
• Monitoring light flash notifies staff when monitor is operational
• Audible &Visible low-battery alert
• Bed, Chair, Wheel chair and Wall mount options are available.
Bed Alarm Cordless sensor